At Ray Graham Association, we understand that with leadership comes the responsibility to share with others what we’ve learned over more than 60 years of pioneering work with intellectually and developmentally disabled children and adults.
Among other ground-breaking advances and achievements, Ray Graham Association has been accredited by the Council on Quality Leadership (CQL) since 1996. We were the first organization like ours in the world to be CQL-accredited in Quality Measures 2005. And in 2010 Ray Graham Association was the first organization of its kind selected for CQL-accreditation in their innovative Person Centered Excellence program.
We established Monarch Consulting services in response to numerous requests from other organizations and professionals serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities for information, training and technical assistance.
The following services are provided by the executive-level staff of the Ray Graham Association:
- Organizational restructuring
- State and federal funding and regulatory compliance
- Board and agency strategic planning
- Individual support planning and personal futures planning
- Design and management of incident reporting and tracking systems
- Staff training in positive behavioral supports: sexuality safety assessments, behavioral intervention
- Risk management systems, including suicide threat response, critical incident response and non-consensual contact
- Development of a comprehensive system of Basic Assurances© practices, procedures and tools
- CQL Accreditation preparation
- Strategies for enhancing social capital
If you would like more information about these services, our fees and availability, please contact Kathleen Carmody, MSW, at 630-628-7213 or firstname.lastname@example.org